ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Adafruit apps that you can download today! #apps #IOS #Android Liven up your iMessages with characters from Adafruit’s Circuit Playground! Some friendly electronics components are waiting to say hello 🤖. We now have over 80 stickers! We’ve recently added a new addition to our component symbol set. Now the Component sticker set includes Diode, Mosfet, Inductor, and Resistor symbols. Check em out! and See the full list of Adafruit Apps!
- Maker Update: Make It Snooze [Maker Update #118] @makerprojectlab @adafruit edition!
- Tons of E-Ink coming to Adafruit! #eink #python @adafruit @circuitpython
- Adafruit IoT Monthly (April 2019) #adafruitio #IoT @adafruitio
- Why there’s so little left of the early Internet #Internet #History #Archiving @BBC_Future
Make yourself a Steven Universe costume that will light up the world. This guide will show you how to make your own extra-sparkly handmade star T-shirt and Steven’s gem. When you get all excited, the gem will light up and sparkle! It attaches to your body under the shirt, so you can flash your sparkly gem at bystanders and get them excited too. Learn more!
- PyPortal NASA Image of the Day Viewer
- Light Up Paper Dragon Wall Sconce
- Adafruit VEML7700 Ambient Light Sensor
- Circuit Playground Musical Glove
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!