ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Summer is coming up fast which means graduation season is approaching. Students who have put in the time and work towards their degrees, diplomas and certificates will be turning their tassels. If you have a graduate you want to congratulate with a gift, Adafruit has you covered. Read more!
- 12,000 THANK YOUs! Celebrating 12,000 members in the Adafruit Discord Community!
- May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- Celebrating 100 Volumes of New nEw NEWs From Adafruit
- Happy 6th Birthday MicroPython!
In this project we’re 3D printing a Dragon Lamp!
This dragon was inspired by Game of Thrones and actually has the Night King riding on its back! It was designed by the 3Demon team and it’s a very detailed model with a high polygon count.
- Adafruit IO Basics: AirLift
- MakeCode Arcade Pixel Animation
- Multi-Sensor IoT Environmental Sensor Box With CircuitPython
- Sales Tax Exempt Accounts on Adafruit
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!