ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Tiny Machine Learning on the Edge with TensorFlow Lite Running on SAMD51 (video and/or skip to the demo part at 7 min 28 secs). You’ve heard of machine learning (ML), but what is it? And do you have to buy specialty hardware to experiment? If you have some Adafruit hardware, you can build some Tiny ML projects today!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Please keep in mind, Adafruit is not shipping orders 7/4! Be safe out there!
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 👐🥧👐
- We celebrated National Week of Making June 21-27 and International Women in Engineering Day June 23.
- End of the month means we’re wrapping up our Immigrant Heritage and Pride coverage
- Ask an Engineer with special guest Naomi Ceder
- Did you hear – JOB! Full time web developer – Adafruit NYC!
- Teddy talked goTenna
- Ladyada on Embedded.fm ep 293: Skateboard Tricks!
Our 1,900th guide has landed in the Learn System! It’s John Park’s Trash Panda 2: Garbage Day and it’s lots of fun! You can make it with MakeCode Arcade, and mod and hack it all you like.
In Trash Panda 2: Garbage Day, you play as the suburban dweller just trying to get some sleep when the raccoons and cats decide its time to make noise and throw garbage our of the trash bins! You must try to stop them by shining your flashlight on them. But you can only play at night, so be sure that your PyGamer or PyBadge’s light sensor indicates it’s dark out!
- Adafruit AirLift Shield – ESP32 WiFi Co-Processor
- CircuitPython Choose Your Own Adventure
- PyBadge GamePad
- Tilt Controlled Marble Maze
- How to Hack NES ROMs to Add Your Own Sprites
- CircuitPython Powered AT Hand-Raiser
- Installing and Using the Windows Terminal Preview Edition
- Bounce – an accelerometer game in Arduino for PyGamer and PyBadge
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!