ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Together as a community, we reached over 13,000+ humans thank you! We share projects, coordinate events, make new friends, build open-source together like CircuitPython, we’ve worked really hard to make this a special place for everyone to share their projects, code, and things they make.
Join today! https://adafru.it/discord
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Cat vs Dog machine learning!
- PT shared this usb-C rat
- Teddy took a trip to the Nintendo store
- Collin popped in and share a bit about the Anatomy of a Mechanical Keyboard
- PT also shared this CircuitPython High Altitude Balloon project!
- Couple of CircuitPython updates – here and here!
- This week in biohacking Mikey Sklar covered stroboscopic visual training
- Mike Barela found this National Geographic article covering Costa Rican park rangers and Circuit Playground Express!
- Mike Barela also shed some light on Adafruit and Digi-Key Electronics’s search for historic dates in electronics history and put out a call for founding dates!
Use an Adafruit Feather M4 and Prop-Maker FeatherWing to make a portal NeoTrellis soundbox! Play and trigger motion activated audio samples with CircuitPython. Build and assemble the 3D printed enclosure to make your own with built-in speaker and rechargeable battery!
See the full guide here!
- PyGamer Marble Labyrinth in MakeCode Arcade
- PyPortal Calculator using the Displayio UI Elements
- Creating Custom Symbol Fonts for Adafruit GFX Library
- CircuitPython Twitter Viewer Using the Twitter API
- How to train new TensorFlow Lite micro speech models
- PyPortal Trivia Time with the Open Trivia Database
- How to Add a New Board to CircuitPython
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!