FEATHER takes flight with the Wio Lite W600 from Seeed Studio.
Wio Lite is a new product line from Seeed, and Wio Lite W600 is the first product in this series. Similar to the great Adafruit Feather series, the Wio Lite series is small in size and uniform in pins. Different performance and features are available when equipped with different processors and modules. Actually, Wio Lite is compatible with Feather board pins, we believe Feather is a very successful development platform in the community, and there are already many cool Feather boards out there from Adafruit. The Wio Lite aims at adding different wireless solutions to enrich the Feather community and provide more possibility for Feather users.
On top of that, we’ve released the Grove Shield for Wio Lite at the same time. With this shield, we bring over 200 Grove sensors, actuators and displays to Wio Lite series and the Feather community.
And check out AWESOME-FEATHER, a curated list of awesome Feather form factor boards, guides, videos, libraries, software and resources.
- Feather takes flight at Seeed Studio with the Grove Shield for Particle Mesh.
- SparkFun Thing Plus – ESP32 WROOM takes flight with Adafruit FEATHER compatible board.
- A SparkFun Feather Board.
- FEATHER – form factor of choice in Twitter poll.
- FeatherWings for Particle Mesh Rapid Prototyping.
- The Adafruit Feather are a complete line of development boards from Adafruit that are both standalone and stackable.
- Particle’s Next Generation Hardware Adafruit Feather compatible.
- A Quick Rundown on Adafruit’s Feather Ecosystem.
- The Adafruit Feather is a Thing.
- “…adopting Adafruit’s Feather as the next standard” - Hackster article on Adafruit’s Feather becoming the defacto standard as well as CircuitPython adoption.