Wow did you hear about that new sequel coming out? No, no, not The Matrix 4 – its the Art of Electronics X Chapters! More delicious, practical electronic advice from the masters in Cambridge. We now have a release date of March 2020 – and we’ll be counting the days with our flip-flop binary counter!
While you wait, pick up the hardcover and lab book here at Adafruit!
The Art of Electronics: The x-Chapters expands on topics introduced in the best-selling third edition of The Art of Electronics, completing the broad discussions begun in the latter. In addition to covering more advanced materials relevant to its companion, The x-Chapters also includes extensive treatment of many topics in electronics that are particularly novel, important, or just exotic and intriguing. Think of The x-Chapters as the missing pieces of The Art of Electronics, to be used either as its complement, or as a direct route to exploring some of the most exciting and oft-overlooked topics in advanced electronic engineering. This enticing spread of electronics wisdom and expertise will be an invaluable addition to the library of any student, researcher, or practitioner with even a passing interest in the design and analysis of electronic circuits and instruments. You’ll find here techniques and circuits that are available nowhere else!
- Ladyada interview with Paul Horowitz – The Art of
- Electronics (48 minute video).
- Learning the Art of Electronics – A Hands-On Lab Course.
- Learning the Art of Electronics: A Hands-on Approach by Thomas C. Hayes.
- The Art of Electronics 3rd Edition by Horowitz & Hill HARDCOVER [Third Edition] is HERE!
- The original full-size negative of Transistor Man that was used in the first edition of “Art of Electronics” (photos).