Adafruit Weekly Editorial Round-Up:
ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
We celebrated Manufacturing day on October 4th! Manufacturing Day 2019 @mfgday #MFGDay19
Today is Manufacturing Day, celebrated the 1st Friday of October. As you may have noticed through our #ManufacturingMonday and Made in NYC posts we are thrilled to be able to demonstrate that American manufacturing can thrive, even in the heart of New York City.
With the news of American manufacturing in a slump its good to take a look at the good stories of those resisting the trend. All day today we will be sharing manufacturing stories to the Adafruit blog.
- Adafruit interviews Tim Clarke Master Toy Designer “King of Gross”, Co-Creator of Boglins and Sectaurs
- Bunch of #comingsoon STEMMA, ThinkInk e-Ink and more!
- MakeCode Arcade Game of the Week: Game Jam
- Testing Circuit Playground Bluefruit image transfer
All the Internet of Things – Episode Three: Services – Welcome to Episode 3 of Adafruit and Digi-key’s All the Internet of Things series – a six part program which covers to everything you need to know about IoT. In the first two episodes, we looked at Transports, the physical and wireless mechanisms used to transfer data between things, and Protocols, the communication standards which enable devices at each end of a transport to “speak the same language” and understand what is being communicated.
Now that we have our things connected and talking, it’s time to make them work together to do something useful, and that’s what this episode, Services, is all about. See more!
- Add some creepy eyes to a classic toy with our Boglin MONSTER M4SK Mod guide
- Bluetooth Controlled Light Up CPX Cauldron
- Learn how to make Cappy from Mario Odyssey
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!