ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
When Adafruit started in 2005 we sold 2 open source hardware kits, the x0xb0x and MiniPOV2. You can still find the files to build these two projects at ladyada.net/make/minipov and ladyada.net/make/x0xb0x
I asked Ladyada if we had any of the original orders from about 15 years ago, turns out we have exactly 2 we kept for historic reasons – they are some of the first orders for each of these two kits – that I scanned.
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Two weeks left of #ElectronicHalloween 👻
- Does the Arduino IDE 1.8.10 for macOS work with Catalina?
- That Music You’re Dancing To? It’s Code
- CircuitPython Blinka snakes its way to Amazon AWS IoT! Setting Up Your Raspberry Pi and Moisture Sensor
- Willie Ito – Before He Animated For Disney, He Sketched Cartoons In An Internment Camp
- Delta Celebrated #GIAD19 by Flying 120 Girls to NASA with All Women Team
- From the forums – Convertible drone paints images on walls and flat surfaces
- Oh! And another from the forums – R2-D2 with sound effects using an Adafruit Music Maker Shield
- The top 7 programming languages employers really want
Creepy Eye Candy Bowl
See the full guide here!
- CircuitPython NeoPixel Library Using SPI
- A CircuitPython BLE Remote Control On/Off Switch
- Monster M4sk Is Watching You
- PyPortal IoT Plant Monitor with AWS IoT and CircuitPython
- UPDATED GUIDE: RA8875 Touch Display Driver Board
- Guide Updated: TMP006 Infrared Sensor Breakout
- Guide Updated: CircuitPython OLED Watch
- Guide Updated: ADXL345 Digital Accelerometer
- Guide Updated: Adafruit MAX31856 Universal Thermocouple Amplifier #AdafruitLearningSystem
- Guide Updated: Pixie – the 3W Chainable LED Pixel
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!