ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
It’s time for Adafruit’s most exciting, and most dazzling sale of 2019!
Use the code ADATHANKS on checkout to receive 15% off all items in stock. Discount does not apply to gift certificates, subscriptions (this includes AdaBox) and software. We also do not permit the use of discount codes on purchase orders.
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Absolutely do no miss the newest Circuit Playground – S is for Soldering Iron
- We’ve officially closed out our Native American Heritage Month celebration
- Have you been following our Take Flight with Feather coverage?
- Adafruit joins the Zephyr Project and Linux Foundation!
- ’tis the season to mind Adafruit Holiday Shipping Deadlines!
Fill Your Home with Magically Controlled Lights! Design beautiful customizable luminary lanterns for your home or garden. Cut them out on a vinyl cutter or laser cutter, and fill them with light using a Circuit Playground Bluefruit Express and Adafruit’s NeoPixel rings. Add custom color animations and control the lanterns with Adafruit’s BlueFruit app.
- Desktop or Laptop TFT Sidekick With FT232H
- Quickstart using Adafruit eInk/ePaper displays with CircuitPython
- Adafruit Mini GPS PA1010D Module
- TFT Gizmo Turtle
- TFT Gizmo Animated Eye
- Snow Globe with Circuit Playground Bluefruit
- Cyberpunk Santa Eye
- Understanding USB Type C: Cable Types, Pitfalls and More.
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!