ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
This week was #CircuitPython2020 packed! We shared your thoughts, we shared our thoughts…we’re just so excited to see what 2020 will bring!
Check out all the posts here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- #DecadeofAdafruit still going strong
- …and don’t forgot about the 2019 #AdafruitTopTens!
- Huzzah to the triumphant return of 3D Hangouts!
- We also saw the release of CircuitPython 5.0.0 Beta
- Anne Barela posted about the Wireworld computer
- Gareth Branwyn covered Peter Sripol’s air-powered snow sled
- PT saw that Python snaked its way to the Arduino Portenta H7
- PT also knows micro:bit + Feather = match made in heaven
- Zay posted about the gorgeous Geometric Patterns in Iranian Mosques and Palaces
Retro-inspired Enclosures for Adafruit PyPortal IoT Displays. This project is like a mini desktop PC that you can have on your desk and display all sorts of data. The ports are accessible on the side and there’s even a spot to hold a speaker.
The 3D printed enclosure is designed to snap fit so it’s easy to assemble and take apart.
- Adafruit MCP4728 I2C Quad DAC
- PiTFT Python + Pillow Animated Gif Player
- PyPortal MQTT Sensor Node/Control Pad for Home Assistant
- Guide Updated: CircuitPython Made Easy on Circuit Playground Express and Bluefruit
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!