ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Every weekday in February you can check out the blog for stories and figures that honor Black History Month. We are excited to share some of our favorite African American makers, scientists, artists, hackers and more!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Did ya hear? Get a CLUE at PyCon US from Digi-Key and Adafruit!
- Takara posted about the US Civil Rights Trail
- Anne shared marius_450’s CircuitPython Circuit Playground maze game
- Becca covered TensorFlow Lite for microcontrollers and shell scripts
- Chris talks about the Freedom Wing adapter
- Scott provided a #CircuitPython2020 recap
- Kelly shared the story of Dr. Frieda Rapoport Caplan
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide 2020
- Lucy Fur joined #CatsOfEngineering
- PT shared the Latest Open-Source Hardware certifications
Treat your plant like a pet! Build a smart planter with Adafruit PyPortal and CircuitPython. Monitor your plants vitals with Adafruit STEMMA Soil Sensor and plot moisture and temperature data. Use Adafruit IO to create a visual dashboard with gauges of your plants water levels.
- Adafruit DPS310 Precision Barometric Pressure and Altitude Sensor
- Getting Started with Binho Nova
- CircuitPython BLE Heart Rate Zone Trainer Display
- Electronic History of the Day with PyPortal
- Wireless Image Transfer with Circuit Playground Bluefruit and E-Ink Gizmo
- BLE Synth with the Feather nRF52840 and Circuit Playground Bluefruit
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!