ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
We are still broadcasting live Wednesday nights for the biggest show and tell in the world at 7pm ET, and we’re still having Ask An Engineer at 8pm ET. We’ll see you there and we’ll provide any updates or information we have as things are changing moment by moment.
Check out the full post here
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Mail bag‘s are pretty durn sweet on the regular, and well, thanks y’all!
- The biggest worldwide online Show and Tell!
- Women’s History Month – keep sharing stories!
- Did ya hear? CircuitPython libraries are now using the latest Pylint and Black formatting!
- Got some time on your hands? Wish you could watch a 5 hour single shot walkthrough of The Hermitage?
- See what else is going on with #cyberpunk
Make a Motion Sensitive Cosplay Staff with Lights and Sound Effects! Complete your Wizard or Druid cosplay with a glowing, ever-burning fire staff. This prop is lightweight and sturdy, and made from inexpensive materials. You don’t need much in the way of sculpting ability to create something organic and magical, that looks as though it was cut from the Yggdrasil with an enchanted axe and then imbued with fires from the Mines of Moria before serving the White Witch Jadis for a century or two and then falling into your hands at the end of a rollicking adventure.
See the full guide here!
- Adafruit HTS221 – Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Adding a Single Board Computer to PlatformDetect for Blinka
- MX MIDI Guitar
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!