ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
We recently added native RGB matrix support to CircuitPython for the SAMD51 and nRF52 processor series – now we have added STM support! This makes it super easy to use these inexpensive colorful displays!
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Curious to know what we’re up to? Follow #adafruitchronicles
- Kelly made home sound a little more like home (minus neighbor sounds – def still getting neighbor sounds) with this find from NYPL
- CircuitPython 5.4.0 Beta 0 released!
- 19,000 THANK YOUs! Celebrating 19,000 members in the Adafruit Discord Community!
- Follow along with #AsianPacificAmericanHeritageMonth
- Zay found this helpful piece – Christina Koch on her record-breaking space isolation
- Makers Making PPE by Sophi Kravitz – Hackaday & Supplyframe
- All caught up on our “Best of Adafruit” Photo & Video Series?
- Seth sent in this blog tip about ASU students learning computational thinking with Circuit Playground Express!
- Can’t forget about The Best of Made in NYC
- Testing out dirty-rectangle-optimized driver for new FeatherWing
Get your Apple Notifications with a Buzz! This project showcases how to use Adafruit Feather Sense nRF52840 and the DRV2605L haptic motor controller to trigger and display lights with Apple Notification Center Service (ANCS).
See the full guide here!
- Metronome CLUE
- Make It Glow: How to Solder NeoPixels, A Beginner’s Guide
- CLUE Metal Detector in CircuitPython
- Cellular Data for CircuitPython with FONA
- Adafruit Protomatter RGB Matrix Library
- Mouse and Keyboard Control Using TinyUSB and BLE
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!