ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
For electronic communities, and open source communities, codes of conduct are just as important as the code published, and the products shipped. Building a community means spending time on it, working together on policies, and making something inclusive.
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- John Lewis: Together, You Can Redeem the Soul of Our Nation
- Find a matching connector for a specialized sensor on DESK OF LADYADA
- Shout out to our Discord community!
- Here’s a quick history of record players and turntables
- Circuit Playground Productivity Timer with Circuit Python
- Get a closer look at Akira
- Did you see this full scale TARDIS?
- This week in DigitalFruit, GAIA
- And of course, ya can’t miss #adafruitchronicles
- Last but certainly not least, Tamagotchi style pedometer!!!
Hey – do you feel like you don’t have a clue? Do you wanna get a clue? In this ADABOX we will give you a clue… the Adafruit CLUE!
The CLUE is a sensor-packed development board with a small colorful screen and a lot of sensors. To make it compatible with existing projects, we made it the same shape and size as the BBC micro:bit and with the same edge-connector on the bottom with five big pads so it will fit into your existing robot kit or ‘bit add-on.
Each CLUE comes with a Nordic nRF52840 Bluetooth microcontroller, two buttons, 1.3″ 240×240 color TFT, temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure, triple-axis accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer, proximity/light/color/gesture sensor, microphone, and a buzzer. Everything you need to learn how to interact and analyze the world around you.
Have you been eagerly awaiting your ADABOX for a while? It has arrived! Thank you to everyone around the world who has been patient as this box made its way to you. There’s no better time to get an ADABOX, with lots of fun electronic projects you can build at home by yourself or with family. Thank you from the entire Adafruit team here in NYC!
- Bluetooth Restroom Key Proximity Tracker
- CircuitPython Day 2020 Countdown Clock
- CLUE Altimeter
- CircuitPython Sin Complicaciones para la Circuit Playground Express y la Bluefruit
- Adafruit OV7670 Camera Library For SAMD51 Processors
- Mini VOTE Keyboard
- NeoPixel Run LED Arcade Game
- Adafruit MicroSD SPI or SDIO Card Breakout Board
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!