10/25/20 at 15
ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
How Could Your Ballot be Rejected?
This interactive article includes tips to pay attention to when you vote so your ballot doesn’t get tossed out
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Metro ESP32-S2 is so close to release!
- This week in #ElectronicHalloween
- Looking for Bechdel test passing horror movies?
- The 2020 Open Source Hardware Weather Report
- Cyberpunky Warhammer Necrons
- Oregon Trail’s Origins Documentary
- JP’s Product Pick of the Week
- E-Ink + WiFi display
- Facebook’s ad chief thankful for boycotts in July
- Share some things about tools and sites you use to help Microsoft build better and more useful projects for makers
- Celebrate Mole Day!
Are your backyard games of cornhole or horseshoes getting pretty serious? It may be time to build a professional-looking scoreboard!
Use the Matrix Portal and LED matrix display along with Adafruit IO to score a friendly competition between two players or teams! You can use your smart phone’s web browser to adjust the scores in real-time. All coded in CircuitPython.
See the full guide here!
- Image Correction for RGB LED Matrices
- HalloWing M4 Tombstone
- Creating MatrixPortal Projects with CircuitPython
- DIY Desktop Calculator with CircuitPython
- Matrix Portal RGB Display Handbag
- Using Google Assistant on the BrainCraft HAT
- Adafruit QT Py Activity Timer and Hydration Reminder
- AdaBox 016
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!