ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Thank you to all of our subscribers and to the Adafruit community at large 🙂
For those who don’t know, New nEw NEWs From Adafruit is an email newsletter sent once a week to subscribers only. It features new products, special offers, exciting original content, and more. In other words, it’s an easy and fun way to stay in the Ada-loop!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- New gift guide alert – see our fav books here!
- Collin’s Lab Notes are coming in fast – make sure you’re all caught up!
- We celebrated #TransDayOfVisibility 3/31 here and here
- 3/31 was also the last day of #WomensHistoryMonth
- Follow along with the CYBERDECK silkscreen design process with Phil B
- Gareth Brawnwyn posted about all the other “punks”
- Kelly posted about things all can do to encourage diverse STEM students
- 4/2 we celebrated World Autism Awareness Day
- CircuitPython 6.2.0 Release Candidate 0 Released!
- Ben posted about this real Iron Man expandable briefcase suit
- #AdafruitLearningSystem Weekly Update: DNT Edition
Welcome to the wonderful world of Lobe, where you can train Machine Learning models without writing a single line of code!! Lobe is free and easy-to-use, all you have to do is take pictures and label them and Lobe does the rest.
In this guide we’ll walk through training a Lobe model, exporting it, and running it on a Raspberry Pi 4.
This tutorial is part of a series which include the following tutorials:
- Tutorial 2 – Build an ML Rock Paper Scissors Game with Lobe
- Tutorial 3 – Build an ML Package Detector with Lobe
- Custom Fonts for CircuitPython Displays
- Installing TinyUF2 bootloader on RT10xx Microcontrollers
- Adafruit AW9523 GPIO Expander and LED Driver
- CircuitPython LED Animations
- Build an ML Package Detector with Lobe
- CYBERDECK Expansion Plate
- Build an ML Rock Paper Scissors Game with Lobe
- Stick Person Costume with Neon LED Strips
- Quickstart – Raspberry Pi RP2040 with BLE and CircuitPython
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!