ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Siemens purchased SupplyFrame for a reported $700m, which included the site(s) Hackaday and Tindie. What is the future of Hackaday, hackaday.io, the Hackaday Prize, Superconference, and Tindie? We will ask!
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Memorial Day shipping notice – This is a federal Holiday as well as a holiday for the Adafruit team. Since we will have limited staff shipping and no pickups there may be a slight delay on orders placed after Thursday.
- Don’t miss our Asian Pacific American Heritage Month coverage
- And of course – all the #collinslabnotes
- Oh! Have you seen these pin references?
- Get a sneak peek of Adafruit.IO Wippersnapper
- Don’t forget to celebrate national paper airplane day this weekend!
- Read about the story behind Corky Lee’s photo of Yuri Kochiyama
- How does Germany have the 2nd largest trade surplus in the world? And other questions in global economics
- Workin’ on an E-Ink Trinkey
This project uses the Adafruit FunHouse with the new Adafruit CircuitPython Dash Display library to create a customizable Adafruit IO dashboard on your FunHouse. This guide, as well as the Dash Display library, is currently only for the FunHouse, but expect support to be added for other boards like the PyPortal and Feather boards with a screen and WiFi connectivity.
See the full guide here!
- Neo Trinkey Case
- Adafruit NeoKey Trinkey
- CircuitPython Libraries on any Computer with Raspberry Pi Pico
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!