Diverse Indian Compilation Bringing Support for COVID Relief in India #MusicMonday
Funds used to purchase this album will be used to help the ongoing Covid-19 crisis in India. The musicians are all artists of the Indian diaspora. Here’s more from CDM:
‘We The People’ is a curated compilation of music from artists with Indian heritage living outside of India, who are coming together to support our country during these perilous times. This album spans different genres and moods, showcasing the diversity of music being made by Indian artists. This is symbolic of the citizens of India coming together irrespective of their background to fight covid and a failing system with all their might.
By buying this compilation, you donate to charities that are currently organizing medication, hospital beds, and oxygen for COVID-19 patients, including providing aid to those who are severely affected and have little to no support from the government.
Funds will be donated to:
– Citizens Covid War Room (treatment for underprivileged, relief for those rendered jobless & to families who lost their earning member to covid)
– Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee (Healthcare support & Logistics for COVID-19 Patients)
– Hemkunt Foundation (providing oxygen & humanitarian aid to marginalized sections of society)
– Milaap (supporting the transgender community in Mumbai)
– Mukul Madhav Foundation (helping communities access life saving equipment and relief)
– Protsahan India Foundation (aid for children orphaned due to COVID-19)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.