ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
National Hispanic Heritage Month is observed every year from September 15 to October 15. This is a time to share stories, learn about history and celebrate America’s diversity.
Every weekday this month the Adafruit blog will feature an important story or person, you can check in and follow along here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- CircuitPython 7.0.0 Release Candidate 2 Released!
- CP2102N to replace CP2104 Breakout
- VL53LCX STEMMA QT Breakout Design
- Happy Day of the Programmer!
- Finding Inspiration for a Cyberpunk Miniatures Gang
- Atari engineering notebook by Dan Kramer from 1980
- Soooo many rainbows…
- Study out on the economic impact of Open Source Software and Hardware on the EU economy
- The Godmother of the Digital Image: Ingrid Daubechies
In this project, we’re making a Face Mask inspired by Starro from The Suicide Squad. This mask is flexible and features blue and purples to look like those creepy starfish face huggers.
The HalloWing is the perfect board for this type of project! It’s an easy way to get an animation eyeball with no coding skills required.
See the full guide here!
- MP3 Playback on RP2040 with CircuitPython
- DIY USB Cable Aviation Connector Retro-Fit
- UART Communication Between Two CircuitPython Boards
- How to Scan and Detect I2C Addresses
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!
New nEw NEWs From Adafruit is an email newsletter sent out once a week to subscribers only. It features new products, special offers, exciting original content, and more. Sign-up NOW for the Adafruit weekly Newsletter here: https://www.adafruit.com/newsletter