ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Manufacturing Day is celebrated the 1st Friday of October. This past year we have probably all become more familiar with the complications of modern manufacturing and supply chain logistics. One big solution is to encourage more companies to produce things leading to less travel.
As an American manufacturer in the heart of New York City, Adafruit is proud to share our work. Most weeks we post #ManufacturingMonday and Made in NYC content. See more.
- Felicitas Méndez #HispanicHeritageMonth #LatinxHeritageMonth
- Halloween 2021: How to Create the Ultimate, High-Tech Haunted House
- Nia DaCosta Breaks Down Candyman’s Shadow Puppet Sequence
- DIY Analog Oscilloscope From Old TV
- DIY Synth Mbira
WipperSnapper is an interface for Adafruit IO, our incredibly easy-to-use IoT platform, designed to turn any WiFi-capable board into an IoT device without programming a single line of code.
Simply load the WipperSnapper firmware onto your board, add credentials, and plug it into power. Your board will automatically register itself with your Adafruit IO account.
From there, you can add components to your board such as buttons, switches, potentiometers, sensors, and more! Components are dynamically added to hardware so you can immediately start interacting, logging, and streaming the data your projects produce without writing code.
- BLE Thermal “Cat” Printer with CircuitPython
- Raspberry Pi Rotary Encoder Animated Gif Player
- Understanding microSD and SD cards: speeds, markings and more
- Adafruit Proximity Trinkey
- Digital Inputs with Adafruit IO WipperSnapper
- Custom HID Devices in CircuitPython
- No-Code IoT Door Alarm with WipperSnapper
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!
New nEw NEWs From Adafruit is an email newsletter sent out once a week to subscribers only. It features new products, special offers, exciting original content, and more. Sign-up NOW for the Adafruit weekly Newsletter here: https://www.adafruit.com/newsletter