ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
We celebrated Ada Lovelace day on Tuesday. Check out the full series here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- If you’ve ever considered signing up for New nEw NEWs but aren’t sure if it’s your right move, don’t miss our newsletter roundup!
- Wonder League Robotics Competition: Wonder Cup
- Yesterday was the last day of National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Of course there’s more #ElectronicHalloween
- Make One Switch and #BuyWomenOwned for National Women’s Small Business Month
- You Can Measure This Fundamental Quantum Constant Using LEDs
- Magic ‘Jars of Light’ made with Adafruit Circuit Playground Bluefruit
- This week in #VintageComputing
Have you always wanted to upgrade your ensemble with a creepy-cool creature PCB silkscreen and an eye-blistering arrangement of LEDs? We love to put NeoPixels on our face, as evidenced by our many glowy LED glasses projects. Each of these requires quite a bit of soldering, and the cost of each NeoPixel adds up quickly. So we wanted to make a PCB assembly that can be used by any microcontroller to make glamorous face-tronics.
- Track a Turtle with WipperSnapper
- No-Code WipperSnapper IoT Power Switch Outlet
- Contribute to the Adafruit Learning System with Git and GitHub
- Capturing Camera Images with CircuitPython
- OSHWA Project Display With Adafruit MagTag
- Pico Four Keypad
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!
New nEw NEWs From Adafruit is an email newsletter sent out once a week to subscribers only. It features new products, special offers, exciting original content, and more. Sign-up NOW for the Adafruit weekly Newsletter here: https://www.adafruit.com/newsletter