Over the weekend two more folks posted their #CircuitPython2022. Thank you! This is our last week of posting these. We’d love to hear from you. Email email@example.com to let us know where your post is.
Tammy posted to her blog. Here is a snippet:
Consider this: the Circuit Playground Bluefruit <https://www.adafruit.com/product/4333> has about 30 times the processing power of my first home computer, includes a raft of sensors and connectivity, and costs $25 (about 1/65th of the price of that first computer). There are both cheaper and more capable micros out there than the Bluefruit, of course. In fact, the array of microcontrollers and sensors and other building blocks available today is staggering; sometimes it’s hard to know which one to use!
I really think that CircuitPython has been, and continues to be, a game-changer for the hardware maker community. Python is accessible, well-documented and overall well supported, and I think writing code in Python and copying a script file to your device feels like a lower barrier to entry than the Arduino or FreeRTOS workflows.
Been meaning to share this. My humble wish. More AudioIn functions. Yes, I want to build something that's sort of a live loop mixer. Of course, with a twist. As always. #CircuitPython2022 https://t.co/hTaDz7zpoL
— Charlie Schick, PhD (@molecularist) January 17, 2022
#CircuitPython2022 is our annual reflection on the state of CircuitPython. We’d love to hear from you too! See the kick-off post for all of the details. Here are the previous posts:
- CycleMatch’s (aka kmatch) thoughts on Twitter
- Jeff (aka jepler) posted to his blog.
- Dexter Starboard (aka rsbohn) wrote a short gist
- Kelly (aka ksprayberry) posted to the forum.
- Matt Kojetin wrote a comment on the kick-off blog post.
- Pierre Constantineau has written a blog post that dives deep into keyboard software including CircuitPython.
- blakebr posted three different topics on the forum.
- retiredwizard also posted to the forum about using CircuitPython REPL directly to change files and protecting sensitive data.
- mlewus posted on the forum
- JohnHind also posted to the forum.
- Phil (PT) from Adafruit talked on Ask An Engineer about #CircuitPython2022.
- Patrick (@askpatrickw) posted a gist with two new projects and a review of last years.
- Scott (@tannewt) posted #CircuitPython2020 to the blog
- Anne wrote in to give us her thoughts about CircuitPython in 2022.
- @MarkKomus has a Tweet thread
- Mark S sent us an email.
- Ken sent in a tip about circuito.
- FoamyGuy wrote a post on their GitHub.
- @deshipu wrote a blog post about keyboards, robots and handheld gaming.
- mdroberts1243 wrote a post on the forum.