The Handyman macro pad is a self-made keyboard with the following features.
– A macro pad with three knobs and three wheels.
– Right hand or left hand can be selected at the time of assembly.
– 22 keys witches can be installed to support Choc V1/V2.
– Optional Backlight LED to enhance the appearance.
The Cannonball Cursor Pad is a self-built keyboard with the following features
– A macro pad with three knobs and a wheel.
– Right or left handed use can be selected at assembly.
– 9 key switches can be installed for Choc V1/V2 support.
– Optional Backlight LED can be used to improve the appearance.
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.