The Cheap PC Challenge 2022 #CheapPCChallenge2022 @TechAmbr
Tech Ambrosia has established a Cheap PC Challenge:
Build a PC for less than $100! Complete challenges for points! Show off the most ridiculous thing it can do!
– Tag your post or video with #CheapPCChallenge2022
– $100 budget total for: CPU, GPU, RAM, Motherboard, Power Supply, CPU Heatsink, and Boot Drive
– Show your purchase receipts to qualify
– Case, Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse, Speakers / Headphones, Misc Cables, and the OS are not included in the $100 budget
– Shipping is not counted in the $100 budget
– Post your build by December 31, 2022
– Unigine Sanctuary: Benchmark Score ÷ 10
– Cinebench: (Single Core + Multi Core) × 10
– Google Docs: 60 – (seconds it takes to completely load the document)
– Price: +1 point for each dollar under $100. -5 points for each dollar OVER $100
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.