ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
November is Native American Heritage Month and all month long we will be sharing blog posts to celebrate. You can check back throughout the month for new posts paying tribute to the experience, history, traditions and contributions of American Indians and Alaska Natives. We hope you will join us this month as we learn about the diverse cultures that make up these groups.
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Shipping announcement – Adafruit is Voting Tuesday, November 8
- How (some) chips get made
- Silent Science Fiction Films
- TurtleSense Disguises a Sensor Package as a Loggerhead Egg
- CircuitPython 8.0.0 Beta 4 Released!
- Studying Changes in DNA Influenced by the Bubonic Plague
- Running Lego Engines with Air
- The Commodordion: 2 C64s and a Floppy Disk Bellows
- Uploading UF2 files with macOS 13.0 Ventura
- DIY Instruments
- Getting to Know the 555 Timer Chip
- Lost Women of Science Podcast: Yvonne Y. Clark
- Adam Savage Reacts to Auto-Transforming Optimus Prime!
- Adafruit’s Top 10 Blog Posts of October 2022
You can build your own Disney magic band scanner with Adafruit Feather RP2040 and CircuitPython.
- Using Google Assistant on the BrainCraft HAT or Voice Bonnet
- How to Add a New Board to CircuitPython
- IBM PC Keyboard to USB HID with CircuitPython
- Bluetooth CLUE Robot Car using CircuitPython
- Adafruit PCF8575 I2C 16 GPIO Expander Breakout
- Light-Up Costumes in Harsh Environments
- Improved AMG8833 PyGamer Thermal Camera
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!
New nEw NEWs From Adafruit is an email newsletter sent out once a week to subscribers only. It features new products, special offers, exciting original content, and more. Sign-up NOW for the Adafruit weekly Newsletter here: https://www.adafruit.com/newsletter