ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Holidays are full of holdups and delays so plan ahead. We’ve laid out our shipping deadlines for the 2022 season.
Please be sure you get your gifts early and order as soon as you can! Once you place your order we’ll ship like the wind! Read the details here.
- Digital Benin
- Recreating the Iconic 60s Puppet Sci-Fi Series, Thunderbirds
- Brooklyn Public Library’s 125 Most Borrowed Books
- Indigenous Futurism: Imagining the Future through Native American Science Fiction
- The UX of LEGO interface panels
- 1,500-Year-Old Terracotta Figurines
- Adafruit High Power Infrared LED Emitter
- Adafruit SPI FLASH Breakouts
- Adafruit PiCowbell Proto for Pico
- Adafruit Qwiik/STEMMA QT 5 Port Hub
- Adafruit QSPI DIP Breakout Boards
3D print parts to make a glowing neon-like noodle shop sign. This features flexible LED filaments that are press fitted into channels in the 3D printed sign.
This 3D printed sign features three LED noodles that are press fitted and shaped like a noodle, bowl and chopsticks. Read more.
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!
New nEw NEWs From Adafruit is an email newsletter sent out once a week to subscribers only. It features new products, special offers, exciting original content, and more. Sign-up NOW for the Adafruit weekly Newsletter here: https://www.adafruit.com/newsletter