ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
Tune into the blog for our top 10 blog posts, learn guides & more!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- Adafruit Not Shipping Orders for New Years – Monday January 2, 2022
- Why I’m Excited for Feather SCORPIO RP2040
- A brief history of (weird and wonderful) Victorian Christmas cards
- Data Is Beautiful Covers the Game Console Wars from 2001-2022
- The Science Fiction Environments of William Dylan Domeyer
- Large Scale Grinch Operation Game Box
- One of the Greatest Science Fiction Films is Made of Photographs
- Ancient Egyptian Murals Show Lifelike Doves, Kingfishers, and Other Birds
- An A.I. Pioneer on What We Should Really Fear
- How To Make Synchronized LED Disney Mouse Ears
With all of the weather API’s and display options, it can be overwhelming to decide which approach to take when building a weather display. This project takes the less is more, or smol is more, approach.
You can use the tiny yet mighty 5×5 NeoPixel Grid BFF add-on board with a QT Py ESP32-S2 to display the current weather conditions and temperature.
See the full guide here!
- No-Code DS18B20 Temperature Sensor with WipperSnapper
- NeXT Computer Keyboard to USB HID with CircuitPython
- Quick-Start the Pico W WiFi with CircuitPython
- Introduction to the Mastodon API using CircuitPython
- Scrolling Countdown Timer
- Pico W HTTP Server with CircuitPython
- IS31FL3731 16×9 Charlieplexed PWM LED Driver
- Introducing Feather RP2040 SCORPIO
- Adafruit NeoPXL8 FeatherWing and Library
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!
New nEw NEWs From Adafruit is an email newsletter sent out once a week to subscribers only. It features new products, special offers, exciting original content, and more. Sign-up NOW for the Adafruit weekly Newsletter here: https://www.adafruit.com/newsletter